Our recently introduced a new Club App will be the ‘beating heart’ of club communications and activities enabling us to ensure we operate in a Covid-19 compliant manner, as well as enable members to;
- Review the club training schedule, book into specific sessions and advise any last minute changes
- Get the latest session updates from run leaders, and be able to message other members
- Receive club announcements and newsletters
- Members can download and log into the app by clicking the appropriate logo on their mobile device
The club website is a great place to get info on upcoming fixtures, results, tables and news. It is also where non-members can find out about the club and consider joining. The committee has a team of people regularly updating the website so it is as up to date possible. This website is also the focal point for the annual Thame CPM 10km road race.
The club has 3 Facebook sites
• A public Facebook page. (More text needed here)
• A closed members Facebook Group which is for paid-up members only and intended for club members to post pictures, stories, news to share with other club members.
• An open Thame CPM 10k Facebook page for entrants and participants in this race to post their stories and pictures and share with others taking part in this large annual race
The club secretary will post a news bulletin on the website detailing upcoming events. Other club committee members will send out emails to club members relevant to them such as the Cross Country Captains, Social Secretary, SWET Run Co-ordinator, 10K marshal organiser etc.